Sunday, August 30, 2009

One of the best compliments I have ever recieved! :)

It is always great to hear back from someone after they have received their order... It is one the reasons why I really enjoy what I do- I love making a one-of-a-kind custom memento, and to hear back about how wonderful the item is or how it matches their child's room perfectly is the icing on top with a cherry! :)

I recently completed two growth charts for someone. She ordered one for her daughter and one for her friend's daughter. Literally about 5 minutes ago I received a message from her telling me how impressed she was with the growth charts and what a wonderful gift it made for her and her friend's daughter. I was so touched by her genuine message that I immediately wanted to share this story on my blog. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you kbroch! Just as you stated in your message you made my whole month! You put the biggest smile on my face! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment