Saturday, August 1, 2009

My growth chart *almost* made it to the front page of Etsy

My growth chart was chosen as an alternate by the Etsy admin for the front page of Etsy today at 11:00 am (EST). :) So my growth chart didn't actually make it to the front page (I think the alternates only make it on the list if one of the original 12 sells) but it was still a great feeling that the Etsy administration noticed my work and chose to feature it even as an alternate.





I was featured on the front page before though! Let me tell you how exciting it was! :) I missed it, but friends told me about it and I quickly found it though the craftcult archive. The same growth chart was selected to be in a fellow etsian's treasury (mujoyas) and the Etsy admin promoted it to the front page! YAY! Here is the list that landed me on the front page for the first time:


No comments:

Post a Comment