Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Still working...

Well, I'm still in the process of figuring out this whole blog thing. I know blogspot is perfect for people who may not know a whole lot about blogging (like me), but it still takes some time to get the ins and outs of the whole thing...

I must say I'm still not 100% sure what I will write about exactly... I think my blog will turn out to be a mixture of both business and pleasure.... Well, I really enjoy my 'business', so I guess you can say my business and pleasure are intertwined. I would like to share some of the lessons I have learned about motherhood as well as share my excitement and enthusiasm about my online shop. :) As for the 'lessons learned' part I'm not talking all sentimental emotional stuff, I'm thinking more along the lines of what things I would look for in a stroller, car seat or restaurant high chair cover etc now that I have had some hands on experience using the ones I already bought.

I think my first few posts will be my back story... I have written a little bit in my profile, but I would like first introduce myself and explain how I have gotten to this point in my life.... just in case anyone is interested.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment