Friday, July 31, 2009

Wow- what a crazy week!

This week has been so crazy! I had 5 orders come through for growth charts (YAY!) and I've had a few more people message me to ask me about my growth charts so I'm expecting a few more orders in the near future... keep your fingers crossed! :) I feel like I have been out buying supplies for my orders almost everyday this week... I have also been getting some supplies for my new 'office'. I hope to everything completely set up soon- I'll post pictures, just in case anybody is interested. :)


Another bit of good news... DecorativeLabels is featured in the 'Weekend Deals Gift Guide' on etsy's website. For orders place this weekend (7/31-8/2) I am offering 10% off you entire order from my shop, http://www.decorativelabels.etsy.com/. Just mention weekend deals in the message to seller box when checking out. Here is the link to the gift guide in case you want to check out the many other great shops offering discounts this weekend- http://www.etsy.com/gift-guides/189?page=5.



At this risk have sound too 80's- I want to finish off by saying TGIF! I'm so glad it's Friday, not because I'm looking forward to NOT working during the weekend, but because my 2 1/2 year old son will spend some much needed time with daddy while I can actually get some work done on my orders! :)

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment